Saturday, November 29, 2008

Calla and Dale

Hi my name is Calla and I am almost 4 months old, I came home a couple weeks ago and training LaVon has been easy! I am so Beautiful and Sweet that when I am being a little ornery all I have to do is give her a few kisses and she forgets everything!








She even surprised me a few days ago and brought home my buddy Dale who I love to play with.













Hi this is Dale I just got here a few days ago and I'm 7 months old and Calla is right we have LaVon wrapped around our big paws! I am a Beautiful, Sweet Gentle Guy and I love everybody! All you have to do is walk in and I'll start purring and rub up against you.


1 comment:

  1. What beautiful babies! Calla is growing up so gorgeous..looks just like her mom! I bet she is very happy to have Dale. I cant wait to watch them grow up.

    ReplyDelete